Adobe is a prominent name in the market of software manufacturers. With its various products like Flash Player, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and many other Adobe have captured the major preference area of the users in comparison to the similar producers. Since this brand is popular, it has created a benchmark in various areas and used across the world by designers, web developers, and other professionals. Despite many advantages and benefits, the users often forget their Adobe ID and passwords resulting in unawareness about how to retrieve or reset them. If you are encountering a similar situation then you are reading the right blog. You can also reach out to Adobe Customer Service Phone Number for further help regarding the issue.
There are other issues as well which irritate the users like installing and downloading Adobe, resetting passwords, updating the software, cloud activation errors and some other.
Fixing Adobe ID and Password
Both ID and password are required to access any of the Adobe software. To fix Adobe ID and password you need to follow the mentioned points. These troubleshooting steps will fix the issue one for all.
Adobe ID (to change)
- If you are having troubles with your Adobe ID and want to change it then you need to do as per given points.
- Sign into your Adobe account
- Click accounts tab in the navigation bar
- In the ID section, enter a new email address that you want to associate and click save. You will get a verification email too.
Password (change or reset)
- You can easily change the password if you are having security concerns or simply reset it.
- Go to ‘forgot password’ window > enter an email address and click next
- Choose how you want to receive the code
- After receiving, set the password to a strong one.
- To change the existing one, sign in to your Adobe account > click ‘manage accounts’
- Select ‘Security & Privacy > click ‘change’
It is quite easy to follow the above-given steps, but in case if the problem persists try taking help from Adobe Customer Care Number where the skilled technicians will guide you with the best and effective solution.
Source: - Adobe Customer Support