Adobe is basically known for its creative and designing software and suits. In the continuation, it released Adobe Technical Communication Suite-2 in 2017. Its main purpose was to provide a help to create and deliver rich content on all the devices. It can create Responsive eLearning modules and interactive presentations. It has the capacity to work with structured and unstructured content within the same documentation. It is quite fast in comparison to other available software for the same purpose. Apart from such features which it has, there is a possibility that you might confront with some error like while installing Windows some software and services which load automatically with Windows can conflict with the Technical Communication Suite 2. To stop this kind of conflict you are required to re-install the Technical Communication Suite 2 where Windows Modified version will not work over here in resolving the issue. So in order to resolve the issue, you have to follow the provided steps below. In case you failed to do so then there is another option for you in the form of Adobe Photoshop Tech Support where certified technicians will assist you in resolving the issue in a rapid manner.
To copy the Technical Communication Suite 2 install files to the desktop:
- To start the process you will be required to insert the first Technical Communication Suite 2 disc into the DVD-ROM drive.
- After that, you have to just create a folder on your desktop with the name of “Adobe TCS 2 Install”.
- Now you are required to open “My Computer”.
- In this step, you have to just right-click on your DVD-ROM drive and then just click on Explore option.
- After the previous step, you have to copy the Technical Communication Suite2 folder from the DVD to the created folder on your desktop.
- Now you will be required to open “My Computer” once again.
- Finally, you have to just right-click on your DVD-ROM drive and then click on Explore.
As it can be analyzed easily that by following the steps which are provided in the instructions, you can resolve the issue. In case you failed to do so then you have another way to sort it out through Adobe Photoshop Tech Support Number where you will get the help from qualified technicians in order to resolve the issue. Technicians will provide a quick response to an accurate answer. The services will be available 24×7 online.