This might be a possibility that you can face errors like this where you can’t activate the Adobe Flash player for Safari Browser. In order to resolve such kind of errors, you need to follow the steps which are provided below in the instructions. By following all those steps in a proper manner will resolve the issue easily and in case you confront some error while following the steps then you have another option to resolve the issue through Adobe Photoshop Customer Service Phone Number where you will be assisted by the qualified experts without any hassle.
You are required to follow the each and every step carefully which are provided below in order to resolve the issue.
First, you need to check the version of Safari on your Mac
To do so you have to just choose Safari and then click on About Sari which will display the version of Safari on Mac.
If you have the Version of safari 11.0 then just follow the below steps For Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, and later
- To start the process you need to open Safari, and then you have to choose Safari > Preferences.
- After that, you are required to click on the Websites tab and then you need to scroll down to the Plug-inssection and then just locate the Adobe Flash Player
- Now in this step, you have to click on the checkbox to enable Flash Player.
- After the previous step, you have to select a setting to use for Flash Player which will remain active when you visit other websites.
- You have another option where you can configure Flash for individual websites. To do so you need to select a website listed in this window, and after that, you have to choose among Ask, Off, or On.
- Finally, you are required to exit Preferences after finishing configuring Flash Player process.
You May Also Read:- Download AOL Gold for Window 10
As it can be seen that you can rectify the error in Sari while enabling Adobe Flash player and for that, you need to follow the steps one by one in a strict manner. There is a possibility that you may face some error while following the steps and in that case, you can have the assistance from Adobe Technical Support where certified technicians will help you I resolving the issue related to Adobe Flash within a short span of time and hassle-free solution.